So, back in January, I got the official "go ahead" from my husband to call the clinic. We were ready to get the ball rolling for our third fresh cycle... It is planned to be our last.
I happened to call at a great time in my cycle & received my Rx for BCP + abx to start once my pe.riod began. It happened, I began popping pills & scheduled my mock tr.ansfer. The mock transfer was last Wednesday & they offered me as early as possible to start, which I took! :)
Today, I drove over to our clinic (if you remember, approximately a 3.25hr drive one way) for the appointment. We already had N's paperwork notarized & I signed off on my stuff. This cycle, we will still do limited fertilization of three eggs, we do not anticipate doing any cryo (em.bryos or ooc.ytes), & we are considering this our last shot.
{N is interested in doing ado.ption, so we may or may not pursue that following this treatment.}
| {Waiting for the Scan & Chat w/ RE} |
| {Prepping for the First Stim Shot of the Cycle} |
Insurance coverage is different than years before with us paying more out of pocket. But, the savings alongein the medication is amazing. We somehow ended up with a larger than normal ta.x re.turn this year, so it's been tagged for IVF!
I'm very excited about this opportunity. I know, I know... It'll either work or it won't. But, this is just exciting. I am trying to be as laid back & non-controlling as possible; I didn't even ask the RE to tell me how many antra.l follicles we are starting with! And, I'm okay with that... so far! :)
Next scan is Tuesday morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment