Sunday, June 10, 2012

15dpIUI: My Birthday

Well, I did take those HPTS 12dpIUI and 13dpIUI and both were negative. This morning, I still have not started my cycle, so I tested again (per my clinic's instructions). Still a negative. Of course. Not sure why I thought this might have the inkling to work, but I did. This week, my primary goals are to paint the extra room to set it up as my craft station (and guest room when the need arises) & to get all the old baby clothes in the attic. I need to buy some boards of some sort to lay across the rafters, but I decided to hold onto the baby clothes a bit longer. Just in case my husband decides he may want to do IVF again. And, for that matter, if I decide I want to go through it again. I suppose the clinic will still want to do an u/s on CD3, but I don't think I'm going to. I don't want to add any hormones to my system & I won't go on birth control or do another IUI, so I'm not sure the purpose. I have also lost 25lbs since February, so I'm anticipating a cleanse in the next couple of weeks to help clear out any muscle or tissue impact from the Clomid + hCG trigger shot. And maybe lose a couple more pounds. If I can't have another baby, I might as well be happy with how my body looks AND knowing it is healthier. Peace to you all this week.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Peace to you as well friend. Sending love your way.

I Believe in Miracles said...

I'm so sorry my dear. I really wanted this to work for you.