The IUI is done. We had 28 million little guys for the mission. The doctor said they like to have at least 20 million, so that is good.
Since they thought I may have another polyp, he did an u/s super quick before the procedure to check. Ice he looked at my u.terus, that was it.(He didn't see anything that appeared to be a polyp, so that is good.)
I asked if they look to see how many follicles they suspect to be mature and was told they just go off the day 12 u/s. Out of the eleven follicles, four appeared to be mature.
So, we have one follicle/egg per seven million sperm. It seems like more than enough, but I know many people take several IUIs to get pregnant, IF they do get pregnant with IUI.
I am praying for peace and guidance over these next two weeks. If this doesn't work, I think I will begin the process of accepting no more.
No more treatment. No more baby clothes in tubs. No more.
It is sad, but it is also not sad. I am amazingly thrilled and in love with my child. He IS enough for this momma and I want him to be confident that his parents love him very much and thank God for him everyday.
Our instructions were to resume normal activity today, BD tomorrow, then take an HPT in 15 days if my cycle hasn't started. I WILL be texting early. I am not sure if I will test out the trigger first or just wait until 11/12dpIUI, but u won't be waiting 15 days!
I have had a lot of cramping today and ovarian discomfort the past couple of days. Not sure how normal the cramping is, but I am going to try my best to stay off the forums and blogs to just let this cycle ride out.
At this moment, we are about 30 minutes from home and looking forward to some boating or swimming later today. I am really looking forward to this long weekend and spending time with both my boys.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
1 comment:
I really hope this works for you!! xoxo
Post a Comment