Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Baby

A few weeks ago, some dear friends that also happen to be amazing photographers snapped a few shots of my little one. {Tanya, if you see this, please don't be upset... since I will get access to the digital file, I "borrowed" this low rez from the Facebook page to brag!}

He was way more interested in playing with the baby chickens than smiling, but he was still cute as ever.


It's amazing how beautiful he is. I know I have mommy-goggles on, but I just adore this little boy. He is such an incredible miracle & he is more than I ever could have expected or asked for. As sad as I feel approaching our unfulfilled due date, I am humbled by the honor to be this little guy's Momma.

He has my heart.

Hope you all are enjoying this restful weekend & may Easter be sweet & peaceful.

Portraits by Douglas Photography

1 comment:

I Believe in Miracles said...

He's adorable! Not just mommy goggles! xoxo