Monday, August 2, 2010

Nearing 12mths

Not sure if this will work, but I wanted to share some photos of our little guy...

Family Pictures

If that doesn't work, here's a couple of my favorites...



Planning a tractor-themed birthday party for the end of August & I'm still blessed to be staying @ home with my little guy. I recently started working as a shift supervisor @ a local nursing home; it's every other weekend, 16hrs/wkd. It's still very hard leaving E, but I am happy to be able to contribute some money to the family budget. We are in the middle of trying to sell our house & purchase another home through a short sale. It's been a bit crazy, but we're hoping it'll work out. If not, that's okay!

I still check all my buddy blogs, but don't comment as much. I'm sorry. I will be better about this...

We are already talking IVF#2. Possibly starting in the Spring. We have to be weaned for at least 3mths due to my prolactin levels being too high to give us the best chance of pregnancy.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Those pictures are so great!! I love them.

We are ready for our FET too. Just gotta get the money together. Hoping for spring as well.

Nadine said...

Love the pics! Can't believe your beginning the IVF #2 talks! Can't wait to follow along on your next journey!

PS - I'm no longer blogging, the twins take up all my time/energy and I need a new spot that is more me, less someone who had their children via surrogacy and more a blog about a mom.

Ashley said...

What a beautiful family! You all look so happy! Congrats!