Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More Pictures

Ya know I love showing him off! :) Since we bought the cutest cloth diapers EVER, I had to snap some photos of him... also, for the baby dedication @ our church this Sunday, I wanted some cuter pictures. Here's some of my favorites:




(These are G-Diapers we scored off Craigslist!)

And, how much do you wanna kiss those sweet lips!?


Hoping to have our internet connection set up soon, so then I can update more often with more pictures! :)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

He is super cute!! I don't think we ever get tired of showing off our good work!! LOL! How do you like g-diapers? We're using thirsties and wonder wraps since we've outgrown prowraps.

Mandy said...

I LOVE the picture of him smiling! Seeing my own baby smile is one of my absolute favorite things! Hopefully you get connected soon. I'd love to hear more about how you and your baby are doing... :-)

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Rachel, he is GORGEOUS. Love the bum and the feet and the beautiful little mouth.

have been missing you - hope you're coping. the boy looks well so clearly he's thriving :)

Mrs. Pierce said...

if you go to walmart.com and search under "diapering", they have all different assortments and bundles of cloth diapers/supplies including the little g ones.