Freak-out, that is!?
My mother offered to buy our crib for us & since we both (Nick & I) went Sunday to look... AND picked one out... she & I went to the store last night. I DO love it, but it makes me nervous. Maybe because after we have the crib up, if something happens... it will be a horrible reminder. I know we can wait to set the crib up, but still. Having it in house is such a huge step.
I remember all of the baby clothes I randomly purchased on clearance or yard sales cuz, ya know, we weren't preventing... so it was gonna happen. RIGHT... we all know how that goes.
So, they became a horrible reminder. A couple of years ago, I had Nick put them all up in the loft of our barn away from sight & mind. It was just too painful. I guess I'm worried the crib will become the same way.
But, as far as the pregnancy goes, we are doing great. I feel pretty good most of the time, but definitely tire/exhaust quicker. And, it's more difficult to get up & down from sitting to standin! LOL. Weird stuff!
I have my next "baby appt" on Tuesday @ 23wks. Then, one more @ 27wks... and move to every other week! Crazy.
I am done w/ Spring classes & am in the second of five days off from school stuff! We start back up next week... into guess what?! Maternal Infant Nursing 2 which covers @ risk, high risk, & other horrible, scary pregnancy issues! I'm gonna have to cut my emotions off from this to avoid freak outs, but I will admit I'm nervous about learning all these issues!
Sorry, no pictures today. I'm boring now. :( Have a wonderful weekend!
Outings
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
Can't say I blame you.... I will probably be the same way
i completely understand about the whole "reminder" thing. I waited till now to put my crib up and i'm almost 33 weeks! and speaking from experience about the OB section of nursing school...do not let it get to you!! they will teach you about all the usual stuff and all of the rare things that can happen. it is very easy to start wondering "what if?" so try to remember that everything is going beautifully!!
I get it, and I sorta think that when (still saying when) it all happens we will be waiting till around 30 weeks, then buying some stuff (of course many steps between now and then).
As for hte drugs, I'm doing puregon and menupor, so I don't think we need the drugs - but thanks!!
Post a Comment