Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Have A...

Son! Wow! Freaking amazing! Will post later w/ pictures from the u/s, but the little guy was moving his little mouth & hands!

There was a "bright spot" on his heart, so we're heading to a specialist next Monday to rule out (or diagnose, I guess) any heart defects. A bit scary, but I'm trying not to worry too much.

18wks. Never thought I'd be here...

11 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm sure the echo will show everything is OK.

Congratulations on a boy!!!

Sarah said...

YAY!!!! Congrats on your baby boy! Try not to worry about the follow up. Hopefully it will all be nothing.

Mandy said...

Hooray, hooray! Boy clothes are so much fun! I'm sure the spot will be nothing of importance...just another 22 weeks to go!

Coco said...

Congrats on your little boy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hoping for good news at the follow up. :)

'Murgdan' said...

Congrats!!!

Mrs. Pierce said...

how wonderful! i am having a boy too. hopefully if you get a 3d us yours is more cooperative--tried ours today and arms/legs were all in front of his face!

good luck with the specialist. now we need some belly pics!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

WOOOHOOO - Congrats!

I also have a son (at least one for now)

Ellie said...

Congratulations!!! I'll be praying for a clear echo! :)

Petrucia said...

how wonderful Rachie!! :)))))

I Believe in Miracles said...

Yeah!! Congrats. Hope there is nothing to worry about... ~~HUGS~~